August 20, 2020 —Beginning August 19, 2020
Family visitation at Borden Center and Webster Center:
Residents at the Borden Health Center and Webster Assisted Living Center are now permitted visitors, by reservation, at outdoor visiting stations. This is highly structured setting scheduled directly by staff with the families of residents.
Independent Living visitation:
Residential, independent living residents may now invite visitors to campus with these parameters:
- All invited visitors must be screened at the front screening station.
- ALL VISITORS MUST REMAIN OUTDOORS.
- Residents may invite up to 4 visitors at one time, as space allows for 6 – 8 feet distancing.
- Everyone must wear a mask.
- A “No Visitors” sign will remain at the front entrance to discourage the general public from coming on campus.
Independent Living travel:
Residents will continue to notify staff before traveling out of Rockbridge County.
Residents will be required to quarantine for 10 days upon returning from a hotspot or traveling via public transportation.