Kendal at Lexington
Kendal at Lexington is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community—also known as a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC)—located just one mile from Main Street in Lexington, Virginia.
The campus sits on 85 acres of rolling farmland with panoramic views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and changing colors throughout the four seasons.
Take a closer look at Kendal at Lexington
Thinking of moving to Kendal at Lexington?
Discover a dynamic environment that nurtures curiosity, embraces knowledge, and encourages personal growth.
Live in a community that provides peace of mind, high-quality services and vibrant engagement. As a Kendal community, our Quaker heritage emphasizes respect for the individual, excellence in service, social responsibility and fiscal integrity.
Work with Us
Kendal at Lexington is one of the region’s most-sought-after workplaces. Learn why
We welcome you at our next event.
Kendal at Lexington
Kendal at Lexington opened in 2000 and has been accredited by CARF/CCAC since 2009.
We offer beautiful apartments and cottages for independent living. Webster Assisted Living apartments and the Benjamin Borden Health Care Center are also on the 84-acre campus. In 2020, Kendal at Lexington completed of a major expansion that has brought new residences and enhanced health, therapy, dining and other common spaces. Other unique features include a new dog park, hiking trails around the property and neighboring Sunnyside Preserve, a second story deck overlooking a gorgeous view, resident health clinic, and a medical provider on-site.
Available at Kendal at Lexington
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Long-term Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Memory Support
- Short-Term Rehab
Interested in Kendal at Lexington?
- Studio apartment
- One-bedroom apartment (some with dens and sunrooms)
- Two-bedroom apartment (some with dens and sunrooms)
- One-bedroom cottage (some with dens and sunrooms)
- Two-bedroom cottage (some with dens and sunrooms) (some with garages)
- Natural beauty in the Shenandoah Valley
- One mile from historic Lexington
- Kendal College for Lifelong Learning
- Dog park on-site
- Hiking trails & views. Border Sunnyside Preserve.
- On-site medical provider RAHC
- Many freestanding cottages with garages
Get In Touch
Everyone has unique questions and concerns when considering a new home.
We would love to hear from you to:
- Tour the community
- Attend an event
- Answer any question you may have about living here